BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Give peas a chance....

Like ,peas man......
Here's some of my harvest this morning.... So, today I HAD to take care of the garden, and I mean HAD to... We actually got a bit of rain and that was like the starting gun for every dormant weed in the universe! I had a lot of work, but the soil was so good and chocolate cakey squishy warm in my toes I could have stayed out there for a long time!


It was a nice day, breezy , the air felt clean, in the 80's with a light that reminded me of early fall...my favorite time of year.:-) I was able to harvest several things that I'll be processing most of tomorrow because I'm lazy and tired tonight,lol... I did cook a whole turkey today, and served some tonight with sausage stuffing, turkey gravy, baked sweet potatoes and whole wheat rolls. Yummmmmm.....





Psalm 34:8

"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him."




















2 comments:

Ron and Ginny said...

Beautiful harvest! I have to hoe the garden and pick peas today. Looking good! :-D

Marci said...

Yummm.... Karen, bring some of that on up here.